Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 99 - Rays

The sun was out today, hurray!  What a difference a few rays make on my general outlook on life.  I've been pretty cranky for the last few days, but now that the sun is out I am back to my typical energetic and happy self!  Huzzah!  Plus, I found this AMAZING youtube video that has kept me chuckling all day.  I don't know if Double Dream Hands man is single, but if he is, I'd like to introduce him to my mom.  He is precisely the type of guy my little bro would declare should be my Mom's new BF.

After class, I tortured Tucker for an hour.  All I did was cut his hair, but he looked at me with eyes that whimpered "If you really loved me, you wouldn't do this!"  It kind of broke my heart for a second.  Then I went back to buzzing his backside.

After the haircut, I was off to PiYo.  I hadn't taken the Wednesday class in a while, and oddly enough it felt easy.  I still worked hard, but it wasn't the epic struggle of my body v. the teacher's demands like it used to be.  I had planned to run after the class, but the treadmill I was on was just far to damaging to myself esteem.  The upper display area was lose, which meant that with every foot strike it would rattle.  Hmm... Rattle doesn't do the sound justice.  It was more like an elephant jumping from one foot to the other as if he was playing hot lava and his feet were burning.  For the sake of my pysche, I try to avoid any direct comparisons between me and an elephant.  So I went home.

I had planned to hit the treadmill at the apartment (it has a broken side rail, but fortunately lacks giant mammal sound effects) and watch Toddlers and Tiaras.  But that didn't happen either.  Once I settled down to eat my dinner, I was done for the night.  I'll squeeze in the run tomorrow and then do tomorrow's run on Friday... Or so the plan goes.  We'll see what really transpires.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment