Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 81 - 2011

The first day of 2011 was spent lounging and it felt like HEAVEN (if Heaven were a bath tub with a never ending supply of hot water and a pleasure read book).  My body is still pretty spent from the hike on Thursday, so I decided to give myself another day before getting back to exercise.  The last thing I need is an overuse injury or muscle strain to start the new year.  I've chosen not to declare any new resolutions for 2011, but one thing I hope to continue to improve is how well I listen to my body.  I want to be able to push myself and reach my maximum potential, which means also knowing when I need to take it easy and give my body a break.

Speaking of resolutions, good luck to all of you that are working towards goals or have decided to achieve something new in 2011.  My goals for the year are still to run a marathon, climb a mountain and to look DAMN fine in a bikini in Maui (plus the whole being an awesome wife and kicking butt in law school thing).

As far as the blog goes, I promise to do better with keeping up with it daily.  I also promise that there will be days I post late, that there will be MANY MANY typos, and that I will be as honest as possible while trying not to embarrass anyone other than myself.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment