Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 92 - Morning Person

Much to my brother and husband's chagrin, I am the definition of a morning person. I bounce out of bed ready to greet the day with showtunes and jazz hands. Having not had a morning class in quite a while, I had forgotten how many of my classmates do not share my passion for the AM. I'm taking Conflicts of Law at 8 AM three days a week, and I think I may be one of only a few students awake enough to understand and subsequently laugh at my professor's hilarioisly cheesy jokes.

That said, I have a feeling I'll regret taking Community Property until 8:30 on Tuesday night to return less than 12 hours later on Wednesday morning. Wednesdays are definitely going to be my longest days. I've got 4 classes to prepare for and attend. Yuck. I am certain I'll be silently repeating my mantra, "graduating in December," over and over again.

I had wanted to go to Piyo tonight, but got held up on a conference call. Although my contribution to the call lasted only 5 minutes, I foolishly remained on the line for another hour and a half just in case someone were to ask me a question. Nope. Should have gone to Piyo. It breaks my heart a little to know how precious life is and that I'll never get those wasted 85 minutes back.

No exercise to report for the day. I'll try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment