Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 103 - Memories

Of the four years Charlie and I were at WSU, Moo never got to enjoy the delicious glory that is Old European in Pullman.  That simply is not acceptable.  So, we took her to Old European in Spokane.  Charlie and I have gorged ourselves on the delectable Hungarian Goulash that Old European is famous for on many occasions.  Today we tossed in a few abelskivers and a dutch baby.  The three of us feasted until we were physically uncomfortable.

In an attempt to make a dent in the total calorie overload, Moo and I took Tucker for a walk and let him chase a ball at the park.  The little guy was as happy as good be.  The sun was out, the temp was above 40 degrees (barely, but still...) and he had his 2 favorite gals with him.

After dropping Moo back off at the train station, I got ready for my trial team potluck.  I had forgotten just how much time I had spent with these people last fall.  When we met for dinner it wasn't a group of friends or acquaintances, but we were our own dysfunctional but loving family.  We joked and reminisced and ate.  Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment