Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 88 - Homemaker

Call me Susie Homemaker.  Today I did little besides clean, clean, clean!!!  Oh, and watch the Seahawks DOMINATE the Saints.  But yeah, our apartment was one red phone call away from being declared a national disaster by Pres. Obama.  On a side note, I think it is absolutely ridiculous that this program is saying that I have misspelled the President's last name.  What does it suggest instead of Obama?  Obadiah, Obadias, Bamako, or Alabama.  RIDICULOUS! 

Anyway, today's exercise came in the form of scrubbing floors; cleaning the kitchen top to bottom; vacuuming; bathroom disinfecting; laundry washing, folding and putting away; Christmas present storing; etc. Our place practically sparkles now.

I settled in on the couch with hubs to watch a few episodes of LOST (I LOVE Netflix!) and I fully intended to stay up for SNL.  Nope.  I was passed out on the couch before hearing "Live from New York..."

No comments:

Post a Comment