Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 197 - Unexpected Exercise

Today I had the opportunity to squeeze in a great 2 mile training hike with a 30lb bag to help
me prepare for Rainier. Unfortunately, this opportunity was made possible thanks to my car crapping out on the drive home. Charlie was in class and I didn't feel comfortable leaving bags in my car (especially after the break in just before New Years Eve), so I grabbed my dance bag and law school back pack stuffed with humongous legal texts and my lap top and headed for home.

Still not feeling very well, I chose to wear a pair of Charlie's extra large sweats, a ratty old t-shirt and a sweatshirt to school today. Paired with my two bags and unstyled hair, I'm certain I looked stunningly homeless during my long walk home.

No comments:

Post a Comment