Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 189 - Life Saver

Today was like a typical Tuesday, except that I again conquered two of my worst fears in the name of giving back to my community (whether I like Spokanistan or not).  That's right, I donated blood.  I don't really want to talk about it, because the thought of it makes me nauseous.  But, I did it.

One of the perks of donating is that you are advised not to exercise.  REST DAY!!!  I still had to teach my dance classes, but besides that I took it pretty easy.  There were no "accidents" in dance today.  So that was nice.  The little germ factories had an incessant need to touch me, though.  This would be a REALLY crappy time for me to get sick, so I lathered myself in hand sanitizer as I left the studio.

The rest of the night was spent in Community Property and watching GLEE!  I wasn't overly impressed with last night's Glee.  It is still my favorite show on television, but I am ready for Holly Holliday to go away.  Also, I'm getting a little tired of the all the solos.  I sure group numbers require more time to rehearse, but those are the numbers that I re-watch over and over again for weeks after the original air date.  And those are my 2 cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment