Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 175 - It's all in the Elbow

Today I was an amazing day!  Dance classes were canceled for Spring Break, I got a massage and I had a legitimate excuse to not workout.  I received the best massage ever thanks to Amanda at Therapeutic Elements.  As I mentioned yesterday, I have been in a lot of pain due to the knots in my back.  Amanda made those knots suffer. Although I was face down and can't confirm this, I am 99.9% certain that at one point Amanda put a knee up on the table for leverage and then dug her elbow into a knot.  IT WAS AMAZING!!!  They aren't completely gone, but life should be much more tolerable now.  I can tilt my head to each side and almost touch my shoulders, so that in itself is an improvement.

Besides the massage, today consisted of class and studying.  Charlie and Jeffery joined me at the law library to study before my 6:30PM Community Property class.
Charlie Studying
Jeffrey Studying

Me "studying"

While I was in class, the boys went to the WSU v. Gonzaga baseball game.  Lucky : (  I love baseball!  I'm hoping the sun eventually makes an appearance in Spokane on a game day that I can enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment