Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 138 - OCI

I had a FANTASTIC interview today with an organization that I would LOVE to work for.  I enjoyed chatting with the interviewers and it felt more like an office chat around the coffee pot than a formal interview.  I have my fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed that this job comes through because it feels like it would be a natural fit.  PLUS, it may afford Charlie and I the ability to reassess our living situation.  More on that at a later date... : ) 

After the interview, Charlie, Jeffery and I went out to lunch at Red Robin.  Why does eating there always sound like such a good idea when you know you are going to have an upset stomach 30 minutes later?!?!?!  We never learn.  After a few more errands including a trip to the optometrist and Costco (fun times!), we finally made it back home.  I successfully talked myself out of going for my 7 mile long run by promising myself that I would do it tomorrow.  We shall see... 

No comments:

Post a Comment