Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 121 - Downward Dog

The madness leading up to objection has nearly reached the danger zone.  What is the danger zone?  I'm glad you asked.  The danger zone is the point at which I have become so wrapped up in a project that I can't see straight and the only way to procure a smile from me is to feed me chocolate.  Seeing as I am days away from prancing around in booty shorts, chocolate was out of the question.  Soooo... I went to Piyo instead.

I haven't been to yoga or piyo in the last week and man did it ever hurt so good!  I was able to fully relax and enjoy a moment of calm while getting in a tough workout at the same time.  Odd, but true.  Having achieved a peaceful zen, I left piyo a long distance away from the danger zone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment