Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 117 - Take it Off

I finally had a truly productive day.  I got out of bed and went straight to work on the mountain of dishes in the kitchen.  Then I set out for a quick 3 mile run.  It is now actually winter, but I can comfortably run outside.  Back at Thanksgiving, I would have needed crampons and a snow pick to get home safely.  I've probably jinxed myself into several weeks worth of snow, but at least I enjoyed some fresh air today.

I only had a few minutes to shower, change and get down town for another objection practice.  No hair or make up... I looked HOT!  Or like a hot mess...  Probably the hot mess.  Regardless, the two numbers that rehearsed today are looking fantastic.  They're both wildly inappropriate, but that's what objection is all about.  There's a lot of touching, grinding, and shaking.  After paying for 13 years of dance lessons, my mother must be so proud. 

After another quick shower, Charlie and I were off to meet our friends Maggie and Brian for dinner at the OG.  We don't get to see them that often, so it is always nice when we get to sit down and catch up.  After a week's worth of carbs, fat and garlic, we headed home.  Not a bad Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment