Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 116 - Tension

The day started with a hang over and ended with a tension headache.  The perpetrators?  White wine and the Black Swan.

I was supposed to fill in and teach a Zumba class, so my day pretty much revolved around that scheduled activity.  I arrived a little early to record some of the routines for Objection and waited for the class to arrive.  Only one girl showed up and she was in far better shape than me, so we decided to cancel class.  A private Zumba class would be nothing but awkward!

Having some unexpected free time, Charlie and I zipped over to the Valley Mall to retrieve my ring.  I have been without it for 6 weeks and had forgotten how much I loved the sparkles.  I'm not a terribly materialistic person, but if it sparkles, it's mine.

I've been trying to get someone to see the Black Swan with me for weeks and tonight Charlie finally relented.  I loved the movie, but it is so hard to accurately describe.  In a way, it's kind of like a beautiful nightmare.  One thing's for sure, however, it had my full attention the entire time.  I walked out of the theater begging Charlie to rub my shoulders to release the stress I had acquired while watching the film.  After punching my back several times and declaring that my shoulders felt like cement, he gave up.  It's time again to give a shout out to the Backnobber.  God bless that invention.

No comments:

Post a Comment