Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 114 - Glitter Bras

What?  You didn't spend an hour rubbing a glue stick on a bra and then dousing it in glitter?  Weird...  Well that's how my odd day concluded.  Unfortunately it didn't start out nearly as nice or colorful. 

I woke up this morning with a migraine.  I only get a bad migraine once every couple months or so and I usually can get rid of them with the help of Excedrin and sleep.  I knew I was going to be in a world of hurt when sleep was clearly not going to be the answer to getting this beast of a headache to go away.  I felt comfortable skipping my first two classes as they meet three times a week, but I had to attend the second two.  For the rest of the day, my body felt off.  I was dizzy and exhausted.  It's been a long while since I had the flu, but that's how I felt most of the day.

I knew I wasn't going to exercise when I got home, but I was determined to at least accomplish something.  So I went tanning, put gas in my car and got to work on some costume pieces for objection.  Did I mention that I will be wearing the blue one?  Yep!  Me and all my glory will be on display, wiggling and jiggling in front of a crowd of my peers, professors, my mother and some family friends.  If you haven't already rushed out to buy your tickets, I bet you will now!  That, or you may have thrown up a little in your mouth.  If it's the latter, I don't blame you.  I'm not exactly in "shimmy" shape these days.  But you should still buy a ticket.  It's for a good cause. 

This day needs to be over, so... Good night.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha I bet it wasn't that bad! I think these look fun!

    ReplyDelete