Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 127 - Running Flaps

I FINALLY am feeling back to normal.  Thank goodness, because my tots tap and jazz class would have been worse than medieval torture with any lingering sign of a hangover. I love my little darlings, but they are a weekly test of my patience.  A test I have yet to fail, but some weeks it is almost too close to call.  There is just something about a 4 year old who, when she isn't trying to climb on you, feels the need to constantly try to remove her leotard to make you wonder about your life choices.  Dancing brings me joy and I am happy to spread that joy to my students.  In return, I'm pretty sure they give me cooties.

On the other hand, my advanced tappers were 100% on tonight.  I really do love those girls.  Their ridiculous pre-teen antics can be overly dramatic at times, but for the most part they are a pleasure to teach. 

After my dance classes were done and 2 hours in community property, I was ready to call it a night.  I swear, I really will return to the gym one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment