Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 45 - Door Busting

It is a Wilson family tradition to wake up before dawn the day after Thanksgiving and bust as many doors as we can.  My mom, brother and I share a passion for bargain hunting and will not think twice about rolling out of bed at 3 in order to save a few bucks.    It sounds like Boo and Moo (that's what I lovingly call my brother and mother) snagged some great deals.  Even Shaina, the bro's girlfriend, got in on the door busting action and grabbed the last X-box 360 at Target.  Way to go girl!!! 

Unfortunately, this year I missed out on the door busters.  Charlie and I hit the stores once he was done with work, but it didn't have the same excitement as being there before sunrise with the other die-hard Black Friday shoppers.   We did, however, finish almost all of our x-mas shopping.  I've got to find something for Grandpa Muchow, but besides that I'm done. 

I fully intended to gorge on T-day leftovers, so I made myself go to the gym first.  I did 45 minutes on the stair machine and lifted some weights.  I haven't done any weight work in a long time, so I have a feeling I'll be sore tomorrow.  Again, I consumed WAY more than I needed.  After tomorrow, I hope to be back on the health train.  For now, I'm going to take my full belly and digest in bed.  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment