Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 36 - Productivity

Pilates (with weights) was rough this morning.  My whole body started shaking when we did leg lifts in the first 15 minutes.  I survived the rest of class by focusing on my time line for the rest of the week.  I have a ton to get done and very little time to do it.

First on the priority list is finishing my appellate brief.  I put in a few good hours tonight, but I still have a long way to go.  For comparisons sake, assume a quality completed appellate brief is analogous to a drive across the country.  Tonight I filled the gas tank, checked the pressure in the tires and cleaned the windshields.  All essential tasks, but not much progress was made towards reaching the end goal.  Hopefully I'll start "driving" (writing) tomorrow.

I've got a sick husband and a misbehaving dog.  I'd better turn my attention back to home matters.  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment