Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 21 - Boring



I've got nothing really exciting to share about my day.  It consisted of class, teaching my little dancers, trial team meeting and a workout.  The highlight was that one of my classes was canceled.  I do not find joy in my professor's poor health, but I applaud her decision to stay home and get well.

My trial team meeting was scheduled from 6-8, so naturally we didn't leave until after 9:30.  By the time I got home, I did NOT want to workout.  I even made Charlie get on the blog to see how long it had been since my last rest day.  Not long enough.  I wound up doing 30 minutes on the elliptical and 20 minutes on the bike.  I debated going home after the elliptical, but one of my good friends arrived just in time.  We were long overdue for some girl talk and gossip and the last 20 minutes flew by.

That's pretty much it for today.  Hopefully I'll have something more exciting to post soon.

Oh, and an Owl's favorite subject is clearly Owl-gebra.  Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment