Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 31 - One month down

This has been a long, but productive day.  It started with Zumba.  FYI, I will not be going back to Friday morning Zumba.  The instructor was unable to dance to the music which irritated my beyond belief.  I wasn't going to walk out of her class, but I was certainly tempted to after she just barely missed hitting herself in the face with one of her awkward arm flails. 

After Zumba, I hustled down the GU and then off to a lunch meeting with a local law firm.  Speaking with someone who practices in the field of law I'm interested further solidified that my career is heading in the right direction.  Then, it was off to the airport.  I made it safely to San Francisco on what was a mostly an uneventful flight.  One of my GU teammates has a fear of flying, which kept the rest of us entertained. 

The most exciting news of the day is that just after one month of working out, I am down 5 lbs!  I really haven't changed my diet much yet, so I can attribute the loss to hard work in the gym.  I will try to assess my eating habits more this next month.  I don't want to diet, but I am sure I can do better.  My mom got Charlie a NuWave oven for his birthday and I am sure that will help us make healthier choices. 

I've got to be at the courthouse at 7:30 tomorrow morning so I am turning in for the night.  Bring on the competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment