Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 27 - Guess Again

Pilates was awesome this morning. I was a little terrified going in because I had a pretty good idea what was in store, but I kept up surprisingly well. If there weren't 20lbs of fat covering them, my abs would be amazing! I think I'll need to start doing 30 min of cardio after pilates. Although it's a great core workout, it's not exactly going to help burn off the several pieces of pumpkin bread I enjoyed today.

After dinner, plopped down on the couch thinking to myself how nice it was to be completely done with the day by 8:00. Guess again! Without naming any names, someone in the Hilen household spilled the beans. No, I don't mean that someone shared a juicy secret. Someone literally spilled a pot of taco soup all over the fridge. After a few expletives and a lot of paper towels, the mess got cleaned up and the situation seemed more comical than frustrating. These are the moments...

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment