Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 19 - Win some, lose some

Win - today's efforts at the gym.  I did 45 minutes on the revolving stair machine, climbing over 3 1/3 miles.  Then I lifted weights for another 20ish minutes.  I haven't followed a lifting program in a long while, so I felt a little lost in the free weight section of the gym.  I'll need to dig out some of my old WSU dance weight workouts or awkwardly mimic what others are doing around me until I get back in to a routine.  I also took Tucker for a great 20 minute walk when I got back.

Lose - trial team.  We had another 5 hour practice tonight.  I am a little concerned that we aren't where we should be at this point.  Our competition is now less than two weeks away and we have A LOT to work on.  I probably spent 12 to 15 hours this weekend working on the trial problem, which means I didn't spend those 12 to 15 hours studying.  I am also concerned that I will not be prepared for finals, which are just a few short weeks away.

In an attempt to start the week off on the right foot, I am going to get up early tomorrow to study and then take a pilates class at 8.  I hope you have a happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment