Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 69 - Pain

I woke this morning in PAIN.  Whatever I did in yoga last night is killing me this morning.  After consulting with my personal physician (aka, mom) I decided to take today off from physical activity.  Instead, I folded the laundry I got done yesterday, cleaned the bathroom, finished my puzzle and had dinner with a friend.

I had hoped not to gain any weight over the Holidays, but I'm really not helping myself succeed in achieving that goal.  Charlie made a delicious steak dinner, I had a FULL glass of white wine and then enjoy and english muffin for dessert.  Why?  I don't know.  I didn't really need or want the english muffin, but yet here it sits in my stomach.  I've really got to commit to better eating or my fitness efforts will be rendered futile.

If the back is feeling better, the plan is to run 5 miles before heading down to the Tri-cities tomorrow.  I will pack some healthy snacks to take on the road with me and will hopefully be more successful tomorrow than I was today.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment