Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 63 - DONE DONE DONE!!!

Today's final was horrendous.  I really felt like I knew all of the tests and policies necessary to be successful, but could not seem to demonstrate what I knew in relation to the questions that were asked.  None of my law school exams have ever been easy, but that was by far the hardest.

I had intended to go out and celebrate over a few drinks with friends, but was more in the mood to drink champagne alone in my bedroom while I watched 16 and Pregnant.  So, that's what I did.

Later, my amazing husband brought me home an ice cream sundae and chocolate chip cookies.  AND... for dinner I had pizza.  Yep, that makes pizza, booze, ice cream and cookies.  Plus, I didn't go to the gym at all.  Let's just say I fell off the wagon.

I'll be back on it tomorrow.  I've got nothing to do but put my life, diet and house back in order for the next few weeks.  As long as my body doesn't object, I'm going to try to work out twice a day every other day over break.  Charlie's committed to doing PiYo with me tomorrow afternoon, so I'll do that and try to fit some form of cardio in during the morning.  Other than that, I fully intend to be a bum tomorrow in honor of my first day of vacation.  I apologize to those of you who have to go to work in the morning.  I'm sleeping in.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment