Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 62 - So Close!

In less than 24 hours, I will be half done with law school!  While that sounds encouraging, there's also the 'glass half-empty' perspective that so far the experience has been grueling and I'm only halfway.  Trying to stay in the positive, I am going to celebrate that by this time tomorrow, I will be enjoying a few weeks of vacation.

I tried to start the day with pilates, but you'll NEVER guess who showed up to teach the class...  THE AWFUL ZUMBA INSTRUCTOR from days 31 and 46!  I decided to give her 10 minutes, but I was out of there when she started doing these ridiculous airplane arm swings.  I don't know how her self-esteem allows her to keep teaching.  While I left the class early, others walked into the room, saw her and turned around and walked out.  Clearly I am not the only one with an aversion to this woman.

It actually worked to my advantage to leave early.  I headed to the post office and was third in a line of about 20 people when it opened.  Of course, they only had one person working the counter.  I can't imagine how long it took to get through the line for the poor souls behind me, but I was glad to not need to find out.

After a several hours of studying employment law, I talked Charlie into going to Yoga with me to make up for bailing on pilates.  For those who don't know, Charlie has a bad back and isn't the most limber these days.  BUT, he went, did the whole class and was even complimented by the instructor at the end for doing so well on his first day.  Charlie says he is going to keep coming to yoga and we're planning to do pi-yo together on Wednesday.

After making the most delicious burgers for dinner in the Nu-Wave oven, I am back to studying.  24 hours... 24 hours... good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment