Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 59 - One to go!

Another final is in the books!  As promised, the exam was crazy hard.  I wrote for the full three hours and probably could have used another 30 min to be truly happy with my answers, but at least it is over.

I got caught up on Gossip Girl, The Office and The Apprentice when I got home and took a quick nap before heading to yoga.  The regular adorably sweet yoga instructor who calmly encourages everyone to "just do the best they can" was replaced by a Russian Yoga Terrorist. 

In an extremely thick accent, the class was told to "holdz zee pozez longerz" and to "getz deepver in to zee stretchez."  She worked us HARD, but it was exactly what I needed after a LONG week.  I felt so strong and confident as I left the class, which is amazing because for the last couple of days I've only felt weak and defeated.  Such is life during finals.  Thankfully, the end is in sight.

Charlie finished his school work for the semester late last night, so we decided to go out to celebrate.  We met up with a few of his coworkers for a few drinks and to watch the drag show at Dempsey's.  The bar lived up to its reputation of having the strongest drinks in town.  After two, I was done.  I had a great night and hope you did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment