Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 199 - Which Seat Can I Take?

It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday...  Or not.  After turning in my employment discrimination case file, I spent the rest of the day preparing my answers for my Conflicts of Law final exam.  Fun times.  Plus, Charlie started to feel under-the-weather today.  A few days ago, I admitted to being a big baby when I am sick.

Charlie. Is. Worse.

I love my husband dearly.  Really, more than I can express.  But when he is sick, he becomes incapable of making decisions and speaking in full sentences.  It took over an hour and a half for us to confirm that he did in fact want pasta for dinner and to then retrieve the necessary items from the store.  When he doesn't feel well, he also likes to snuggle.  When he doesn't get to snuggle, he whines.  So, I got to stay up well after mid-night working on my homework so that he could have me sit through a movie with him on the couch. 

In 11 days from now, I would love to do nothing besides sit on the couch with my hubs and watch a movie.  But this is crunch time.  Thankfully, everything that I HAD to get done got accomplished once my man sized baby was tucked into bed.  LOVE YOU CHARLIE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment