Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 148 - Mardi Gras

After all that I consumed yesterday, this day is rightly titled FAT TUESDAY.

I came across this as a was searching for some music on my computer.  Nothing says GO RUN FATTY like several images of your formerly skinny self!

I had lunch with Moo today and did some work on my Linden Cup arguments. Although it took me all afternoon to lace up my running shoes, I eventually got out the door for a 3 mile run. Unfortunately, there were once again a lot of hills. After my long and hill covered run on Sunday, my legs were begging for a flat stretch, but no such road could be found. I am ashamed to say that I walked a bit.

After the run, I grabbed Tucker for a walk. My little guy is definitely more happy on this side of the state. He's been on more walks in the last 3 days than he has in the last month. I'm looking forward to a little Glee with Moo and a good nights sleep before a long hike tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment