Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 145 - Jon Boy

Today my Step-brother Jon, his wife and her niece came up to hang out at the beach cabin.  I don't get to see them very often, but I definitely enjoy the time we do get to spend together.  We probably walked for close to an hour up and down the beach with Tucker and their dog, Hiccup.  Other than a little bit of walking while shopping earlier in the day, I don't have more exercise to report.

I am not a big cake fan, so every year my mom makes me popcorn balls with peanuts, M&M's and gum drops for my birthday.  Since she is out of town visiting Chad in San Diego, I got to make them this year.  Jennelie (sp?) helped me make the treats while Charlie, Jon and Iridia (Jon's wife) got caught up on life.  I am REALLY looking forward to living near these guys in the future.  Later we went in to town for Mexican.  The food was great and the company was even better.  Iridia cracks me up.  I'm surprised I didn't get a stomach ache from laughing so hard.  Another perfect day at the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment