Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 142 - GaGa

Holy Moly I did not want to go for a run today, but I am SOOOOO glad I did.  Thanks again to Spokane's preference for snow and ice over sunshine, I was resigned to workout at the gym.  Agian.

A few days ago I created a new running playlist, so I decided to give it a try today.  Thank God I did!  The four mile run felt great and was over in no time!  Good music always helps me push through difficult workouts.  Here's part of what I listened to today:

Born This Way - Lady Gaga
Club Can't Handle Me - Flo Rida
Dog Days Are Over - Florence & The Machine
Everything (I-Soul Remix) - Michael Buble
I'm Not OK - My Chemical Romance
S&M - Rihanna
Thriller/Heads Will Roll - Glee Cast
When I Get You Alone - Glee Cast

These songs may not be for everyone, but they sure kept me moving!  OH!  And, the best part of today was that I received a job offer for this Summer and the Fall!!!  YAY!!!  I am extremely excited to work with this organization and look forward to starting in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment