Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 144 - Spring Break!!!

I woke up this morning with out a doubt in my mind about what job I should take.  When I called to accept the offer, I was even more certain.  I know it is going to be a great fit and I am excited to get started. 

Because I had a to-do list that was a mile long, I forced myself to get up and to the gym early this morning.  I put in a solid 45 minutes on the rotating stair machine while I read through some notes for a big employment discrimination case file that I have to work on for the next couple of weeks.  I worked my brain and my bod.  GO ME!

After a quick meeting with a professor about and upcoming assignment and packing for the week, we were off to the beach!  I LOVE SPRING BREAK!!!!  This will be my last true Spring Break, so I am going to try to enjoy every last second of it.  Besides there being a ton of snow and wind while coming over the pass, I'd say this Spring Break is off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment