Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 278 - Last First Day!

Today was my very last "first day of school!!!"  YAHOO!!!!!!!!  I can't believe I am 5 weeks of classes and one externship away from finishing law school.  I'm not going to pretend that these last two years have just "flown by" or any of that nonsense.  It was a long, slow and painful process.  BUT IT'S ALMOST OVER!

I think I am really going to enjoy Advanced Criminal Procedure.  My professor is running the class more like a seminar course, which means more discussion and analysis and less lecture and boredom.

Today I also made a triumphant return to the fitness world.  I went for a walk every day last week, but that was it in terms of exercise.  Tonight I boogied my booty off in ZUMBA!  I hadn't been to Zumba in quite a while and apparently the gym hired a new instructor.  She was great!  I am still a little concerned with how much my knee is hurting, but other than that it was great to go into sweat soaked dance party mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment