Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day??? - What day is it?!

Ummm.... What?!  How did these last 5 weeks go by so quickly???  I have two finals tomorrow (secured transactions and criminal procedure) and I am certain that they are just going to be really great.  I mean, who doesn't love cramming a semester's worth of information into 5 weeks of night classes and then getting to sit for 7+ hours of straight examination to regurgitate anything and everything that you can remember?  That's what everyone does for fun, right?

Yeah, so tomorrow I have a final from 1:30-4:30 and then another from 5-9.  To top it off, I then get to hurry home, tidy the house, pack my bag and get to sleep ASAP.  Why?  Because I have to leave by 6:30 the next morning for my mountain climb.  I'm not sure what I was thinking when I created this summer plan...

That's right, in less then 72 hours I will be working my way up Mt. Rainier.  Yikes!

In the mean time, I need to memorize the tests for probable cause, the order of priority for secured creditors in bankruptcy, and how to determine whether or not someone's Miranda rights have been violated.  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment